Incidents of Interest
- Unauthorized persons ask about Army forces, secrets, technologies, etc. in person or thru email
- Contact with foreign government, military or intelligence personnel
- Potential compromise of defense information/security violations
- Knowledge of anyone associated with or aiding a known or suspected terrorist organization or foreign intelligence security service
- Knowledge of anyone displaying indicators of radicalization or anti-U.S. sentiments
- Any known, suspected or contemplated acts of espionage, sabotage, or physical attack, by any person or group
- If you are inappropriately searched, detained or questioned about your job while traveling in a foreign country, or have official documents stolen or confiscated
- Unauthorized intrusions or theft of a sensitive computer system or electronic media device
- Deliberate security violations or compromises
- Family members threatened, coerced, or pressured in any way to cooperate with foreign officials, terrorist organizations, or radical groups
- Instances where personnel attempt to defect or actually defect to another country
- Attempts to encourage military or civilian personnel to violate laws or disobey lawful orders or regulations for the purpose of disrupting military activities
- Any domestic or international terrorist threats or suspicions
- Discovery of unauthorized technical surveillance devices
- Any diversion or attempted diversion of U.S. technology to a foreign nation
- Suicide or suicide attempts by personnel with security clearances
- AWOL by personnel with security clearances
- Knowledge about incidents where personnel are detained in a foreign country
- Individuals impersonating Military Intelligence personnel
- Job offers by foreign governments pertaining to design, manufacture, maintenance or deployment of weapons of mass destruction or
other critical/sensitive technologies
- Known or suspected compromise, or illegal diversion of U.S. Military critical technologies, or weapon systems by anyone on
behalf of, or for the benefit of a foreign power
- Knowledge of a threat to or about persons protected by the U.S. Secret Service
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Protect information and follow security guidelines for handling classified information
- Stay alert, be vigilant, and recognize situational stressors and indicators that people conducting espionage or terrorist
insider threat actions may exhibit. Recognize activities and situations that may be espionage.
- Report any known, suspected or perceived acts of espionage, sabotage, subversion, treason or terrorism to the
Fort Huachuca Military Intelligence Detachment at (520) 533-2214 during regular duty hours, or by calling the Duty Agent at (520) 226-1321 after hours.
- Call (520) 538-6969, for matters requiring immediate MP attention on Fort Huachuca.
- Dial 1-800-CALL-SPY to anonymously report suspicious activities nationwide.
- Use a computer to transmit an iSALUTE, or REPORT AN INCIDENT.