AR 318-12 Annual Training Requirements
NOTE: AR 381-12 is now titled TARP (was SAEDA)
Army Regulation 381-12, Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP), directs that:
- All DA personnel will receive TARP training at least annually.
- Training will be conducted by qualified CI personnel, and Commands not having organic CI assets will arrange for training to be conducted by supporting CI offices.
- CI units will use a variety of awareness and education media to ensure that training reflects recent and relevant examples of national security crimes tailored to the audience and geographic area.
- Special Pre-Travel CI threat briefings are also available.
- The Fort Huachuca Military Intelligence Detachment will provide TARP Training and Insider Threat Indicator Training (per Army Chief of Staff, ALARACT 322/2009) to units and individuals when scheduled in advance.
- The online TARP training on AKO is not to be used in place of live TARP training.