NCIC Correction Procedure
If you are denied access to the installation based upon information on your NCIC III check that you believe to be inaccurate or incorrect please see below on the procedures for getting the information corrected.
Please go to WWW.AZDPS.GOV
- Under Public Services section click on Records Requests
- Click on Criminal History Records
- Near the bottom of the page click on Records Review Packet
- Download print out the forms on this page and follow the directions for submission.
Note: The Criminal History Records Section of the Arizona Department of Public Safety serves as the Central State Repository for criminal records in the State of Arizona (see Arizona Revised Statute §41-1750). The subject of a criminal record may review the information contained in the record for the SOLE PURPOSE OF REVIEWING THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THEIR RECORD.
- Visitor Access
- Contractor\Vendor Access
- How To Request Access
- About Background Checks
- Installation Access Forms
- NCIC Correction Procedure