ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS ENGINEERING DIRECTORATE
ISEC's Enterprise Systems Engineering Directorate delivers Information Technology (IT) planning, engineering, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions and C4I systems/facilities for Army, Department of Defense and Federal Agency customers. Primary areas of expertise encompass C2 centers/facilities, enterprise systems management, applications, storage networks, enterprise services and visual information systems.
- Provide worldwide systems engineering, integration, quality assurance, and test evaluation.
- Provide engineering for Army centralized processing to include design and implementation of data centers, installation perimeter networks, application migration, and Army enterprise services.
- Serve as the principal USAISEC element responsible for system engineering of large infrastructure systems that are enterprise wide in scope.
- Manage and direct systems engineering for military headquarters, command center, and command and control systems, projects, and programs.
- Develop engineering designs and technical solutions based on functional and operational requirements.
CENTER OF EXCELENCE FOR:
- Enterprise Systems Management
- Command and Control Systems
- Visual Information Systems
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Processing and Storage Systems