INFORMATION ASSURANCE & SECURITY ENGINEERING DIRECTORATE
ISEC's Information Assurance and Security Engineering Directorate provides the US Army with a full service information assurance, security engineering, certification, and support capability to ensure that US Army Information Systems, Networks, and Infrastructures are properly secured, certified, and accreditable to meet the US Army's and DoD's information assurance needs.
- Engineer, design, train, and deploy Information Assurance (IA) Systems and IA on Systems.
- Provide Agent of the Certification Authority (ACA) services to Army organizations in support of the Army CIO/G6.
- Provide the Center of Excellence for security engineering, security certification engineering, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Provide worldwide systems security engineering and certification services.
Security certification and accreditation prep
Director, IASED, is one of the Army CIO/G6 appointed Agents of the Cification Authority (ACA) under the Army's new single Certification Authority (CA) model.
Full spectrum information assurance:
- IA Support to Systems Engineering
- Security Engineering
- Certification Testing
- ACA Services
- Accreditation Support (DIACAP/NIST/DoDIIS)
- Deployment of Information Assurance Systems
- IA and DIACAP Training
Systems engineering support:
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Online Certification Status Protocol (OCSP)
- CAC Enablement
- Perimeter, network, & host-based security
- IA Sub-systems