What else should I Know?

Pre-Separation Briefing
In addition to the mandatory pre-separation briefing all separating soldiers will be required to schedule an interview with the Reserve Component Career Counselor (RCCC). You can reserve an appointment by calling the RCCC direct, or contact your company Reenlistment NCO.

Rank and Grade
Every soldier from PFC/E-3 to CPT/ O-3 must receive a Reserve Component briefing from the RCCC. Transition paperwork requires the RCCC signature and stamp prior to their final-out. The interview can be scheduled up to 6 months out to enhance all options, opportunities and benefits.

Chapter Separations
Soldiers separating under the provisions of AR 635-200, Chapters 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, or 18 are ineligible to enlist or transfer to the Reserve Component. There some exceptions see your RCCC for details.

MOS Retrain
Soldiers are provided the option to remain in their current MOS, or provided they are qualified, convert to a new MOS.

Contact Information

Active Duty Career Counselor

520 533-5359
520 533-3489
Fax: 520 533-2084
Building 41414
Ft. Huachuca, AZ

Bridgade Career Counselor

520 533-3844
Building 51105
Ft. Huachuca, AZ

Reserve Component Career Counselor

520 533-1121
DSN: 821-1121
Fax: 520-533-2084
Building 41414
Ft. Huachuca, AZ